Cambridgeshire Children's Centres
There are 40 Cambridgeshire Children’s Centres providing information and activities for all families with a child under the age of five. We offer further support or introduction to other services, where appropriate.
Once you have joined Cambridgeshire Children's Centres you can visit any of our centres, or just those that are more convenient for you. You can search for activities and groups run by, or linked to our Centres using the activities search.
Some of the things Children’s Centres offer for families include:
- access to health services such as midwives and health visitors
- family support services – trained staff who can support you if you need help or want some advice
- advice about early years education and childcare
- employment, training and benefits advice
- drop-in play sessions
- parenting courses
- a meeting place for childminders
- dads' groups
Children's Centres News
Bar Hill Children’s Centre will partially open after half-term, following refurbishment after flooding
All children who were born between 02/09/09 and 01/09/12 (so were aged two, three or four on 01/09/14) are eligible for the flu vaccine this winter.
Launch of Cambridgeshire's local offer... (more)