- Comment on a planning application
- Residential planning and building regulations
- Submitting a planning application
- Planning application decisions
- Local Aggregates Assessment
- Types of planning applications
- Planning enforcement and monitoring
- Monitoring planning policies
- Improving air quality
- Transport Modelling Service
Comment on a planning application
To comment on a planning application go to Planning application and appeals. Please note you will need the planning application reference number or site address.
You can comment on a planning application in the following ways:
- electronically via the Planning register (during the consultation period only)
- by email - email@example.com
- by fax - 01223 475 998
- by post - County Planning, Minerals and Waste Team, Box CC1213, Shire Hall, Cambridge, CB3 0AP
- delivery in person to Cambridgeshire County Council Reception at either Shire Hall or Castle Court offices
Please note that representations are public and documents will be provided to the applicant on request. They will also be made available for members of the planning committee to read before the meeting on which the application made is to be decided.
Members of the public may inspect copies of the application and the plans and other documents submitted with it by prior appointment only at Castle Court, Shire Hall, Castle Hill, Cambridge, or at the appropriate district council office. Planning applications can also be viewed online.
Speaking at a council committee
If you have already sent your views on a planning application to the council you may also speak at a meeting of the Planning Committee before a decision is made. See get involved in council decisions.