Cambridgeshire Local Safeguarding Children Board
Cambridgeshire Local Safeguarding Children Board (LSCB) has the purpose to ensure that children and young people feel safe and cared for in Cambridgeshire, by ensuring that organisations work together to safeguard children and promote their welfare.
In Cambridgeshire this includes Social Care Services, Education, Health, Police, Probation, Sports and Leisure Services, the Voluntary Sector, Youth Offending Team and Localities, Early Years Services.
This website is accessible to children and young people, families and communities as well as professionals working with children.
- Cambridgeshire LSCB Annual Report 2015-16.
- A printable version of the report and appendices can also be downloaded.
- CDOP Annual Report 2015-16
- The NSPCC has launched the PANTS song and animation to help protect children from sexual abuse. This can be viewed through the NSPCC website and can also be seen on YouTube. The PANTS song and animation are aimed at children aged 4-8 years old and is made by Aardman Animations.
HELP REFUGEES IN THE UK
The Government is asking community groups to directly sponsor refugee families settle in Cambridge City.
The Full Community Sponsorship scheme will enable community groups including charities, faith groups, churches and businesses, to take on the role of supporting resettled refugees in the UK. To find out more:
· General Information: http://www.gov.uk/helprefugees
· ‘Help Refugees in the UK’ webpage: http://www.gov.uk/help-refugeesCommunity Sponsorship Guidance: www.gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-full-community-sponsorship