Accessibility Options


If you have lost, damaged, or had your Blue Badge stolen and Cambridgeshire County Council issued your badge use this form to apply for a replacement.

You need:

  • your email address, as we will use this to communicate with you concerning your application
  • your debit or credit card to pay £10
  • a police incident number if your blue badge has been stolen (you can obtain this by calling the Police on 101)
  • proof of address dated within the last 12 months, which should either be a copy of a utility bill, or an official letter in your own name e.g from a bank, building society or local council
  • to be able to upload these documents during the application process

Data protection statement

You will be asked to provide information about yourself to enable us to log and process your request.
Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council’s public task and our responsibilities under legislation. This is primarily the Blue Badge (Disabled Persons’ Parking) Scheme under Section 21 of the Chronically Sick and Disabled Persons Act 1970, and the Disabled Persons’ Parking Badges Act 2013 and related regulations.
Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so.  This may include Police and parking enforcement officers, government departments and agencies, healthcare professionals, other council departments.
Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page . If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].

Did you find this information useful?

Website Feedback