Use this form to apply for or renew a licence to site tables and chairs on the Public Highway, under section 115E of the Highways Act 1980, within Cambridgeshire only.
- to read the guidance notes and standard licencing conditions before completing the form
- an email address as we will use this to communicate with you concerning your application
- a debit or credit card for the initial assessment payment
- to upload a plan showing the location of the premises
- to upload a dimension plan showing the area to be utilised for tables and chairs
- to upload images showing types of furniture
- to upload a copy of any relevant consents (e.g. planning permission) if applicable
- the freeholder's name, address and contact details, if it is not you
- to have in place public liability insurance policy for £5m as detailed in the licencing conditions
Data protection statement
You will be asked to provide information to enable us to log and process your request.
Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council's public task and our responsibilities under the Highways Act 1980 Section 115E.
Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so. Details of the business name and hours of operation will be shared with statutory consultees, those who may be affected and the public via a site notice.
Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page. If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].