Accessibility Options


This form is for enquiries from residents and public sector organisations regarding the Highway, Rights of Way, Common Land and Town/Village Green records within Cambridgeshire.

If you are contacting us for commercial purposes (e.g a house sale) please go to the Highways searches page.

Before starting this form you will need:

  • a map or detailed description of property/site location
  • your email address, as we will use this to communicate with you concerning your enquiry

Data protection statement

You will be asked to provide information about yourself to enable us to log and process your request.

Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council’s public task. Depending on your enquiry, this will relate to our responsibilities under the Highways Act 1980, Town and Country Planning Act 1990, various legislation related to Public Rights of Way, Freedom of Information Act or Environmental Information Regulations.

Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so.  Typically information is only shared if another team or council is responsible for the matter that relates to your enquiry.

Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page . If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].

Did you find this information useful?