Information on services and support to help keep you healthy and active in Cambridge City.
Community activities and support to improve your health
- Sports and exercise referral
- Activities for children and young people
- Parks and Playgrounds
- Cambridge Community Safety Partnership
- Fitness and sport (volleyball, yoga, Qi Kwan Do, Tai Chi)
- Healthy eating (holiday lunches)
- Weight Watchers / health projects (Women’s Health Project)
- Support for specific health issues (Diabetes screening, MS Society, Coeliac support group)
- Creative activities for people with disabilities and mental health conditions
- Domestic abuse directory
- Commercial and Residential Environmental Health
- Supported housing
- Housing support for older people
- Financial and practical support for arts and cultural Activities – much of this work targets equalities groups: young people (disadvantaged and ‘at risk’), people with disabilities and mental health problems.
- Grants supporting community projects and activities
- Financial inclusion – debt and financial stress impact on health.