The Innovate and Cultivate Fund is Cambridgeshire County Council's 'up to £1 million' fund to help voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations realise their projects and ideas that help address the needs of local residents.
Previously known as the Cambridgeshire Communities Innovation Fund, the refreshed fund makes it easier to apply for small grants and focuses on Council funding priorities - therefore enabling innovative ideas to grow into something inspiring and impactful.
The Innovate and Cultivate Fund has two funding streams:
- Cultivate - small grants of £2,000 - £10,000 aimed at encouraging local networks where people help themselves and each other
- Innovate - larger grants of up to £50,000 for big projects with big ideas that demonstrate an innovative approach within one of the seven funding priorities for Cambridgeshire
All projects must:
- be either new, or build on an existing project in a new location or with new beneficiaries
- show that they will reduce pressure on Council services and / or offer direct savings for the Council
- focus on one (or more) of the seven key outcomes (see link below) that are prioritised by Cambridgeshire County Council for Cambridgeshire residents
Find out more on the Innovate and Cultivate Fund, including eligibility and how to apply.
Small "cultivate" grants - 1 August 2018
Large "innovate" grants - 1 November 2018
Small "cultivate" grants - 1 November 2018
The next advice session will be held on 24 September 2018, 09.45am - 12.00pm at March Community Centre and will be by appointment only. If you are interested in attending this session or would like further information, please email [email protected].
Latest news on the Innovate and Cultivate Fund:
Read our latest news article: Possibilities are endless with Innovate and Cultivate Fund