The Innovate and Cultivate Fund is Cambridgeshire County Council's fund to help voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations realise their projects and ideas that help address the needs of local residents.
The Innovate and Cultivate Fund has two funding streams:
- Cultivate - grants of £2,000 - £19,000 aimed at encouraging local networks where people help themselves and each other
- Innovate - grants of up to £50,000 for big projects with big ideas that demonstrate an innovative approach
New changes to the Cultivate Fund:
- The maximum grant for Cultivate applications has increased from £10,000 to £19,000
- New 'Cultivate Seed Fund Projects' offer inspiration, guidance and support for setting up and running projects that are known to strengthen communities and support vulnerable people. Projects include Timebanks, Good Neighbour Schemes, Dementia Friendly Communities and Men's Sheds.
To be eligible, all projects must:
- be either new, or build on an existing project in a new location or with new beneficiaries
- show that they will reduce pressure on Council services and / or offer direct savings for the Council
Find out more on the Innovate and Cultivate Fund, including eligibility and how to apply.
1 May 2019 - Cultivate grants only
1 August 2019 - Cultivate grants and Innovate grants
1 November 2019 - Cultivate grants only
1 February 2020 - Cultivate grants and Innovate grants
Pre-application advice sessions are held for each funding round. The next session will be held in June 2019 (date to be confirmed). Please email [email protected] if you would like to attend.