Recruitment within Project Delivery and Contracts and Commissioning
With sustainable growth comes opportunity...
Our vision is to make Cambridgeshire a great place to call home. We are ambitious about the way in which we can support and shape the future success of our communities.
As the fastest growing county in the UK, a big focus for Cambridgeshire is on developing and maintaining our highways and transportation networks, supporting business and growth, while working towards our ambition of carbon net zero by 2050, with an aim to bring this forward to 2030.
We want to ensure that Cambridgeshire continues to be a great a place to live, work and learn, for both existing and new residents.
With exciting new developments and high profile projects underway and in the pipeline for many years to come, working with partners, Cambridgeshire is going through a period of tremendous growth and change. As we emerge from the pandemic, there has never been a more important time for Cambridgeshire to be a truly connected county.
To support these growth aims, we are seeking ambitious and talented individuals to lead and support the council with delivery of infrastructure projects, working closely with stakeholders and supply chain partners.
- Team Leader - Project Delivery (multiple posts)
- Project Manager - Project Delivery (multiple posts)
- Senior Project Officer - Project Delivery (multiple posts)
- Project Officer - Project Delivery (multiple posts)
- Team Leader - Programme Management Office - Project Delivery (one post)
- Programme Manager - Project Delivery (one post)
- Construction Cost Manager - Highways Contracts and Commissioning (one post)
- Performance and Assurance Manager - Highways Contracts and Commissioning (one post)
- Assistant Quantity Surveyor - Highways Contracts and Commissioning (multiple posts)
Find out more and apply
This is your time to shine, join us and make a difference to the future of connectivity within Cambridgeshire.
Annual salary ranges of £27,745 up to £53,170.
For a confidential discussion, please contact:
Mr Alex Deans
Assistant Director - Project Delivery
Cambridgeshire County Council
Telephone: 01480 378 146
Closing date for applications is midnight on Monday 6 December 2021.