As a user of Mosaic you will receive comprehensive training as follows:
Stage 1 - Familiarisation session
Aimed at all users across People and Communities
- This session is designed to give you a 'first look' at Mosaic; it is an optional stage and will be delivered in venues/teams across the County.
- The session will also tell you what to expect in the other stages of training
- You will also be introduced to the Mosaic support network – Business Change Manager, Subject Matter Experts, Change Champions and Super Users.
Stage 2 -eLearning
This stage is mandatory. The purpose of the eLearning is for you to learn the functionality and screens within Mosaic before attending the classroom training. It should take approximately 2.5 hours and can be accessed internally and externally. We recommend you set aside protected time to complete this element of training. N.B. You will not be permitted to attend classroom training until eLearning is complete.
Stage 3 - 1st Half Day Classroom training session
This is generic training across People and Communities.
- It will set the scene ready for the business process training so the second half day session can solely concentrate on business process
- There will be a test of some of the skills learnt from eLearning
- It will add context in relation to how particular areas of functionality will be used in Cambridgeshire
- It will cover how workflow is set up within Cambridgeshire and how to work with forms, including requests, next actions etc.
- It will explain the use of 'start steps' for Go-Live.
N.B. Some teams may only require the first half a day, for example Customer Services, as they will only be completing one type of workstep within the system.
Stage 4 - Mosaic ‘sandpit’ environment
Users will have access to an environment on which to practice during the training roll-out. This is specifically for learners and separate to any other test environments.
Stage 5 - 2nd Half Day Classroom training session
This stage of training is team/process specific, therefore there will be a number of different sessions dependent on team/service.
- For those of you in teams with multiple processesthe training will focus on the most common, for example, Adult Social Care Teams we will look at Assessment, Support Plan, Review.
Stage 6 -Mosaic Team process (post training, pre go live)
This final stage will walk through Mosaic in conjunction with team/process specific business process maps. This will be delivered by Trainers, Change Champions, Super Users, Subject Matter Experts and Business Analysts.
All of the above will be supported with documentation – Workflow maps, User Guides, Fact Sheets – these will be available here shortly.
During implementation you will be booked onto training via your Office Manager. In the longer term you will be able to book your courses from here via Booking Bug as well as access eLearning.
We are pleased to inform that we have now started taking bookings for the first round of training sessions. We are currently delivering 2 types of Mosaic sessions, they are as follows:
Mosaic Familiarisation sessions:
These sessions aim to give staff a general overview of some of the key functionality within Mosaic. There are separate Adult & Children Services sessions. These sessions are optional and anyone within Adults & Childrens Services can book a place on one of these sessions.
Mosaic Super User & Change Champion Training:
This training aims to give the nominated staff a hands on training session in order to assist them with their role as Super User or Change Champion. There are separate Adult & Children Services sessions. The sessions are optional and should only be attended by Super Users and Change Champions.
To book your training please go to the Booking Bug window below and click on the relevant service.