Cambridgeshire County Council is committed to being transparent, accountable and to increasing the amount of data it publishes for reuse by others. To find out more go to Local authority data transparency code on the GOV.UK website.
Cambridgeshire County Council publishes local open data sets via the Cambridgeshire Insight Open data portal.
Open Data sets released under the Open Government Licence include:
Additional datasets and key information
- Details of councillors
- Procurement information
- Council’s Constitution
- Councillors allowances and expenses
- Freedom of Information performance statistics
- Senior managers & structure charts - additional structure charts and details of responsibilities of different teams
- Grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations - details of grants over £500 are published under the Expense Type ‘Grants to Voluntary Bodies’. A register of all grants is currently in development.
- County Council News
- Waste Contract - published in our Contracts Register