Cam Sight - Covid-19
We support adults, children and families with low vision and blindness.
We are carrying out a ring-a-round service to continue supporting people in their own homes.
We are offering information and advice by telephone, email or via our website. We are also sharing information and advice through our website and social media.
We can assist with the purchase of equipment and also provide information. There are many pieces of equipment available to help including talking clocks and watches, lighting, large and tactile playing cards, large button phones.
We can provide IT advice and support for a range of technologies including PCs, smart phones, tablets, home hubs.
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 5pm
- Friday:9am – 4.30pm
- All Year
Last updated on: 06 May 2020
- Charities and volunteering
- Care and support
- Crisis support
- Help in the home
- Help to look after someone
- Social emotional and mental health
- Staying independent
- Assistive technology and equipment
- Home help, personal support and companionship
- Local Offer (special educational needs and disabilities ages 0-25)