Cambourne Library is open, safe and here for you. We welcome you to browse and borrow our collection, access our PCs and WI-FI for free and use our space to study, meet, share or just relax. It’s free to join the library either in person or online. For your safety we keep the building well ventilated and continue to manage the number of people in the library.”
Please visit our website for latest information on rules and procedures around visiting libraries.
You can still use our Select and Collect Service.
There is a wide range of library services you can access from home.
- Search the library catalogue
- Renew your library books
- Check your library account
- Join the library
- Check opening times of other libraries
Opening time notes
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 1pm
- Thursday:4pm – 7pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- Saturday:9am – 1pm
- All Year
Facilities and equipment
Facilities and Equipment
- Car park
Public car park behind Morrison's store, also disabled parking spaces immediately in front and behind Sackville House.
- Public transport
Stagecoach Citi 4, stops outside Morrison's, 50 yards from library.
Check bus timetable
Wheelchair-friendly and fully accessible for all, additional parking close to library entrance.
- Public toilet
With disability access.
A4 and A3 self-service black and white and colour
A4 and A3 black and white, and colour.
- Book a computer online
- Free WiFi
You don't need to have a library card to use this service.
Vending machine with a range of quality hot drinks.
- Library Presents - Bringing arts activities to libraries across Cambridgeshire
- Reading Group - please ask a member of staff for further details. Reading Groups that meet nearby can be found here
- Sackville House - this building also houses the health centre for Cambourne, together with the Child and Family Centre.
The health centre includes Monkfield Medical Practice and community health facilities such as district nurses, child and family nurses and physiotherapists.
- Cost: Free
- Type: Libraries; Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 06/01/2022
Cambourne Library, Sackville House, Sackville Way, Cambourne, CB23 6HL
Facilities and Accessibility
- Accessible parking
- Baby facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled toilets
- Toilet facilities