Cambridge Women's Aid
Cambridge Women's Aid provides dedicated and specialist services to women and children affected by domestic abuse. We offer a free and confidential community based outreach service and safe refuge for women in Cambridge city, South and East Cambridgeshire. We provide one-to-one support based on individual needs. We're a local charity and part of a network of services for women and children subjected to domestic abuse of all kinds, including physical, psychological and economic abuse and coercive control. Our independent and free service provides expert advice, practical and emotional support to women who want to regain control of their lives.
We can support women living in Cambridge city, South Cambridgeshire and East Cambridgeshire.
Women experiencing any form of domestic abuse can contact us directly.
Facilities and equipment
During covid-19 we are continuing to support women via email, telephone and video-conferencing calls.
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 5pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- Opening Notes:
- During covid-19 we are continuing to offer safe accommodation for women fleeing domestic abuse, as well as emotional and practical support over email, telephone and videoconferencing.
- Cost: Free
Last updated on: 04 May 2020
- Advice networks forums and advocacy
- Charities and volunteering
- Community facilities and provision
- Health and wellbeing
- Information advice and support
- Homes and accommodation
- Legal advice
- Life events and relationships
- Money benefits and debt
- Social emotional and mental health
- Staying safe
- Care Act (Adult social care and support)
- Volunteering / community support