At Caring Together we provide information and advice, run services in our local communities and campaign for carers’ rights, so that carers have choices.
A carer is anyone, including children and adults who helps to look after a family member, partner or friend who needs help because of their illness, frailty, disability, a mental health problem or an addiction and cannot cope without their support.
How we are do this in different situations can vary but our purpose and commitment to carers and the people they look after remains the same.
We offer a range of support for carers and people they care for including:
- Providing information, advice and guidance by telephone, email and our website.
- This includes information about specific local services carers can benefit from
- Offering our Listening Ear and telephone support service.
- Supporting and connecting carers
- this is normally done with hubs clubs and groups.
- when our groups are not able to meet we use video meet-ups, phone calls and email.
- Help to plan for the unexpected.
- Immediate support in a crisis.
- Homecare and other support by care workers.
- Campaigning for carers’ rights.
- Raising awareness of carers.
- Providing regular information and updates on social media including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
You can contact us on 0345 241 0954 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 5pm
- Friday:9am – 4.30pm
- Age range: 5 - 99+
Last updated on: 06/01/2023
Tel: 0345 241 0954
L D H House, Parsons Green, St Ives, PE27 4AA