Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and South Lincolnshire Mind (CPSL Mind) is a values-based, county-wide mental health charity.
Everything we do is underpinned by our core values of respect, empowerment, inclusivity, integrity, courage and compassion. We support local people on their road to recovery from a wide range of mental health challenges.
We promote positive wellbeing across our communities and we campaign against the stigma & discrimination faced by so many people experiencing mental health challenges.
Our services are available to all adults in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.
The majority of our services are open access or self-referral.
- Monday:9.30am – 5.30pm
- Tuesday:9.30am – 5.30pm
- Wednesday:9.30am – 5.30pm
- Thursday:9.30am – 5.30pm
- Friday:9.30am – 5.30pm
- All Year
- Full Time
- Opening Notes:
- Our core opening times are 09.30-17.30 and that is when you can contact us. We do have services which support individuals during evenings and weekends too.
- Cost: Free
- Age range: 18 - 99+
Last updated on: 21 April 2020
- Charities and volunteering
- Clubs and groups
- Health and wellbeing
- Information advice and support
- Talks and workshops
- Counselling and therapy
- Crisis support
- Life events and relationships
- Social emotional and mental health
- Social life and friendships
- Staying safe
- Care Act (Adult social care and support)
- Home help, personal support and companionship
- Volunteering / community support