Ely Library meeting rooms for hire
- Provided by:
- Ely Library
Library meeting rooms are available for booking by community and commercial hires.
Are you looking for somewhere to hold a business meeting, community event, or team get together? Cambridgeshire Libraries meeting rooms can be hired out for employers, council partners, community groups and individuals.
Ely library has modern, spacious meeting rooms, close to local amenities. There is a large public cark park nearby. Ely has good road links to Cambridge, and the North of the county.
Hire of these facilities is highly affordable and meeting rooms are priced at an hourly rate, so you only pay for the time required. The venue is supported by a team of friendly staff. This room is located in a non-public area and is designed for privacy.
Opening time notes
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 7pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- Saturday:9am – 4pm
- All Year
Facilities and equipment
The meeting room is suited to hosting meetings, training sessions and presentations.
- Size of room: 10.7m x 7.7m
- Max number of users: 50
- Rates: commercial £25.00 per hour, council partner £13.75 per hour, community use £8.25 per hour
Facilities (for meeting room use only)
- Free WiFi
- Dedicated air-conditioning
- 65" monitor for presentations
- Flipchart and pens
- 12 Tables, measuring 1.6m x 0.8m
Kitchen (for meeting room use only)
- Kettle, hot water urn, cups, saucers and glasses available
You are welcome to bring your own tea and coffee, or we can provide these at a cost of 30p per cup on a self-service basis. No food may be prepared on the premises, but details of local outside caterers can be supplied on request.
Interview rooms (two available)
The Interview rooms are suited to 1:1 training sessions and smaller groups. These rooms are located in a non-public area and are designed for privacy.
- Size of room: 3m x 3m
- Max number of users: 4
- Rates: commercial £16.50 per hour, council partner £8.25 per hour, community use £6.25 per hour
Public car parks only.
Ely Library can only accept cash and cheque payments. We can also send you an invoice but there may be a surcharge for invoices under £50.
- Cost: See room descriptions above
Last updated on: 13/04/2023
Book a meeting room
Tel: 0345 045 5225
Ely Library, 6 The Cloisters, Ely, CB7 4ZH
Facilities and Accessibility
- Baby facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled toilets
- Toilet facilities
Listings at this venue/location
What’s on at this venue/location
- 07 December - Happy Baby Hour @ Ely Library
- 07 December - Family Lego Club @ Ely Library
- 08 December - Rhymetime Friday @ Ely Library
- 08 December - Scrabble Club @ Ely Library
- 09 December - Saturday Craft Club
- 09 December - Chess @ Ely Library
- 12 December - Creative Tuesdays @ Ely Library
- 12 December - Chess @ Ely Library
- 12 December - Engage @ Ely Library
- 12 December - Happy Baby Hour @ Ely Library