Haddenham Library is a registered charity run entirely by volunteers. Borrowers must be members of Cambridgeshire Libraries, but membership is free and can be applied for in the space of a few minutes at Haddenham Library (just bring a photo ID and proof of address). Members can then borrow a maximum of 12 books for a period of 3 weeks. Books may be renewed 3 times (unless they have been requested elsewhere). Many books not available on the shelves can be ordered through the Library Service for collection at Haddenham Library.
Search the Cambridgeshire Library Catalogue.
Renew a library loan.
Haddenham Library also offers:
- free computer and internet access (booking required)
- free WiFi (you need to sign up with an e-mail address)
- black and white and colour photocopier
- colour/black and white computer printing
- spoken word CDs
- books for sale
- information on local events
- Every summer, Haddenham Library joins the Summer Reading Challenge in association with the Reading Agency and Cambridgeshire County Council.
- The Reading Group is a small group of readers who meet monthly to discuss a selection of books. These books are selected by the group and ordered through the Library service.
Please book computer use in advance by email or phone.
If you are vulnerable and would like books to be delivered (Haddenham, Aldreth and Wilburton only) – we can still do this.
Like us on Facebook @HaddenhamLibraryCambs to stay up to date with new books and what's going on.
Find out more about us on our website: https://www.haddenhamlibrarycambs.co.uk
Opening time notes
- Monday:2.30pm – 5pm
- Wednesday:2.30pm – 5pm
- Friday:2.30pm – 5pm, 6pm – 7.30pm
- Saturday:10am – 12pm
- All Year
- Type: Libraries
Last updated on: 06/03/2023
Tel: 01353 740624
Haddenham Library, Arkenstall Centre, 7 Station Road, Haddenham, Ely, CB6 3XD