Linton Library is open, safe and here for you. We welcome you to browse and borrow our collection, access our PCs and WI-FI for free and use our space to study, meet, share or just relax. It’s free to join the library either in person or online. For your safety we keep the building well ventilated and continue to manage the number of people in the library.”
Please visit our website for latest information on rules and procedures around visiting libraries.
You can still use our Select and Collect Service.
There is a wide range of library services you can access from home.
- Search the library catalogue
- Renew your library books
- Check your library account
- Join the library
- Check opening times of other libraries
Opening time notes
- Tuesday:10am – 5pm
- Wednesday:4pm – 7pm
- Thursday:2pm – 5pm
- Friday:10am – 5pm
- Saturday:10am – 1pm
- All Year
Facilities and equipment
Facilities and Equipment
- Car park
- Public transport
Stagecoach 13/13A stops in High Street.
Check bus timetable
Wheelchair-friendly and fully accessible for all.
A4 self-service black and white and colour
A4 black and white, and colour.
- Book a computer online
- Free WiFi
You don't need to have a library card to use this service.
- Community rooms - located in the same building, these rooms may be hired. Phone the Parish Clerk 01223 891001 (Mon-Fri 9am - 12noon). The community rooms are used regularly by the Chestnut Playgroup during term time, Mon - Fri mornings (tel 01223 891097) and the Out-of-School Club after school during term time and 8.30am - 6pm during school holidays (tel 07774 455514)
- Cost: Free
- Type: Libraries; Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 07/12/2021
Linton Library, Cathodean Centre, Horseheath Road, Linton, CB21 4LU
Facilities and Accessibility
- Accessible parking
- Baby facilities
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled toilets
- Toilet facilities