March Library meeting rooms for hire
- Provided by:
- March Library
Are you looking for somewhere to hold a business meeting, community event, or team get together? Cambridgeshire Libraries meeting rooms can be hired out for employers, council partners, community groups and individuals.
March Library is in a modern and spacious building, close to a large public car park. The venue has a large, airy meeting room with room for up to 50 people.
Hire of these facilities is highly affordable and meeting rooms are priced at an hourly rate, so you only pay for the time required. The venue is supported by a team of friendly staff.
To book please email email@example.com or call 0345 045 5225. Please also see our terms and conditions of room hire before making a booking.
Opening time notes
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 7pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- Saturday:9am – 4pm
- All Year
Facilities and equipment
Wordsworth meeting room
- Size of room: 7m x 12m
- Max number of users: 50
- Tables: 9 tables measuring 1.6m x 0.8m
- Free WiFi
- Data projector
- Flipchart and pens
- Hearing loop
- Air conditioning
- Rates: commercial rate £25.00, Sole Trader £13.75 per hour, community use £8.25 per hour
Kitchen (for Wordsworth meeting room use only)
- Hydroboil (wall mounted water heater)
- Cups, saucers, mugs and glasses available
You are welcome to bring your own tea and coffee. No food may be prepared on the premises, but details of local outside caterers can be supplied on request.
Interview room 2 and 3
These rooms are ideal for smaller meetings and interviews. They are comfortable, practical and affordable.
- Size of room: 2m x 3.7m
- Maximum users: 4
- Free Wifi
- One desk measuring 1.2m x 0.7m
- Rates: commercial £16.50 per hour, Sole Trader £8.25 per hour, community use £6.25 per hour
Public car parks adjacent to library - free of charge.
March Library can only accept cash payments. We can also send you an invoice but there may be a surcharge for invoices under £50.
Last updated on: 18/04/2023
Book a meeting room
Tel: 0345 045 5225
March Library, City Road, March, Cambridgeshire, PE15 9LT
Facilities and Accessibility
- Accessible parking
- Baby facilities
- Wheelchair access
Listings at this venue/location
What’s on at this venue/location
- 31 May - Cuppa and Company
- 31 May - Rhymetime @ March Library
- 01 June - Scrabble Club & Rummikub Club
- 01 June - Thursday Game Time
- 01 June - Board Games for Adults , Young Adults and Teenagers .
- 02 June - Cuppa and Company
- 02 June - Happy Baby Hour
- 03 June - Super Stories
- 05 June - Rhymetime @ March Library
- 06 June - Craft Cafe @ March Library