Soham Community Association
We share info, encourage volunteering and neighbourliness , connect people and groups.
We run the Soham Jigsaw magazine and support community initiatives including Intergenerational Projects, Soham Repair Cafe and host regular collaborative catch up sessions with community partners. Please do get in touch if you would like to get involved.
Facilities and equipment
Please see our website for latest news and activity.
Last updated on: 27 November 2020
- Advice networks forums and advocacy
- Charities and volunteering
- Health and wellbeing
- Information advice and support
- Getting out and about
- Social emotional and mental health
- Social life and friendships
- Staying independent
- Staying safe
- Activities and events
- Advocacy and getting involved
- Volunteering / community support