The Kite Trust - Covid-19
We support the wellbeing and creativity of LGBTQ+ young people in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and surrounding areas through information, support and groups. We build inclusive communities to tackle inequalities through consultancy, training and education to all sectors.
Opening time notes
We have weekly online groups and provide 1-to-1 support around individuals schedules.
- All Year
We support LGBTQ+ young people up to the age of 25, their families and those who provide services to this age group.
Any individual can self refer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cost: Free
- Age range: 5 - 25
Last updated on: 03/04/2020
- Charities and volunteering
- Clubs and groups
- Health and wellbeing
- Information advice and support
- Life events and relationships
- Parenting and family support
- Social emotional and mental health
- Social life and friendships
- Activities and events
- Advocacy and getting involved
- Volunteering / community support
Tel: 01223 369508