Cambridgeshire Learning Disability Partnership (LDP)
We help people who have a learning disability.
- If you have a learning disability diagnosis, we can provide health support
- We can also provide social care support if you need this higher level of help.
With the right help, everyone with a learning disability can achieve their goals.
To receive health support people need to meet the diagnostic criteria of a learning disability.
To receive social care support people will need a social care assessment
Self referral or by a carer, relative or friend. Via your GP or other health professionals or by people who are paid to support you.
- All Year
- Age range: 18 - 65
- Type: Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 01 September 2017
- Community facilities and provision
- Health and wellbeing
- Information advice and support
- Care and support
- Disabilities impairments and learning difficulties
- Getting out and about
- Help in the home
- Help to look after someone
- Homes and accommodation
- Social life and friendships
- Staying independent
- Staying safe
- Care Act (Adult social care and support)
- Local Authority Service