The city and district councils offer a housing advice service which provide free, confidential advice. They help both tenants and homeowners. They can advise you on options and legal rights including; homelessness, benefits, social housing, sheltered housing, Extra Care housing, renting and eviction.
- Cambridge City Council - housing
- East Cambridgeshire District Council - housing
- Fenland District Council - housing
- Huntingdonshire District Council - housing
- South Cambridgeshire District Council - housing
Social housing is also managed by the district councils or housing associations.
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Tuesday:9am – 5pm
- Wednesday:9am – 5pm
- Thursday:9am – 5pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- All Year
- Age range: 18 - 99
- Type: Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 12 April 2016