- Provided by:
- Cambridgeshire County Council
Reablement is a programme of short term support to help you retain or regain your independence. We will help you to keep doing the things you tell us are important.
This might include:
- different ways of doing things
- use of equipment and technology to make life easier
- Reablement will be considered for all adults after a stay in hospital. Ward staff will identify if reablement could help you.
- Your GP or another professional, including our trained staff in customer services, may also refer you for reablement.
- Monday:8am – 6pm
- Tuesday:8am – 6pm
- Wednesday:8am – 6pm
- Thursday:8am – 6pm
- Friday:8am – 6pm
- All Year
- Age range: 18 - 99
- Type: Local Authority Service
Last updated on: 11 July 2016