Accessibility Options


Please use this form if you consider that a breach of planning control is occurring at a mineral waste site, or a minerals or waste activity is occurring at an unauthorised site.

Data Protection Statement

You will be asked to provide information about yourself to enable us to log and process your request.

Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council’s public task and our responsibilities under the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.

Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, which can include district councils and the Environment Agency, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so.

Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page . If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].

Did you find this information useful?