Ramsey Library Library
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||4pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm|
|Saturday||10am - 1pm|
In addition to the hours advertised above, partner facilitated sessions run on a Monday between 10am and 12pm and a Wednesday between 10am and 4pm. You can self-issue and return books, access photo copying and printing facilities and public computers during these sessions.
Facilities and Equipment
- Car parking
There are disabled car parking spaces nearby. Otherwise please use nearby public car parks (free).
- Public transport
From New Road (opp) bus stop outside library.
Check bus timetable.
Wheelchair-friendly and fully accessible for all.
With disability access.
- Photocopier (self-service)
A3 and A4 black and white.
A4 black and white, and colour.
- Book a computer online
- Free WiFi
You don't need to have a library card to use this service.
- Library Presents - Bringing arts activities to libraries across Cambridgeshire
- Search for Rhymetime and Storytime on Cambridgeshire Online Directory
- Community Information Centre (Huntingdonshire District Council)
- Drop box for out-of-hours returns
- Meeting rooms for hire in this library
- Community screen display (policies and guidelines)
Community screen design guidelines.pdf (303Kb)
Posters and leaflets policy
- Friends of Ramsey Library
Ramsey Library Board is a group of volunteers who consult with the library service and local people, to develop and raise awareness of facilities and events in the library. The Friends of Ramsey Library hold children’s craft events, fundraise and assist at library run events. Together the Board, the Friends and the library staff organise Ram Jam, a children’s book festival held in October.
For further details please email [email protected] or talk to a member of staff at Ramsey Library.