Accessibility Options


This form is to report flooding within Cambridgeshire only and can be used to report flooding issues after an incident has occurred, it is not for use in an emergency situation.

To report an emergency related to flooding please call the police.

Please use our Highways Reporting form to report highways related flooding e.g. blocked road drains, sewers, gullies.

Data Protection Statement

You will be asked to provide information about yourself to enable us to log and process your request.

Your personal information will be collected and used in line with Data Protection legislation to provide you with the service you request under the Council’s public task and our responsibilities under the Flood and Water Management Act 2010.

Information will only be shared with other organisations where this is needed to provide the service you request, or if we are under a legal requirement to do so. This can include County Council Highways teams, local councillors, the relevant District Council, the relevant Parish or Town Council, the relevant Internal Drainage Board, the Environment Agency and Anglian Water.

Further details about how we use this data and the rights you have around this can be found on our privacy page . If you have any data protection queries, please contact the Data Protection Officer at [email protected].

Did you find this information useful?