Accessibility Options

Housing authorities

The district and city councils in Cambridgeshire have statutory responsibility for housing and homelessness and are known as housing authorities. Their duties include the provision of housing for rent and working with housing associations to supply housing for general and special needs. They can also give information and advice on accommodation queries for a range of housing, contact your local council:

There is an online housing options app, HOOP, which will looks at your housing needs and concerns, and offers suggestions and details of local services which may be able to help. You can also get more information on housing option from FirstStop Care Advice.

Find out more about other housing options including Extra Care and sheltered housing

Did you find this information useful?