Youthoria is the Youth Support Service website for young people in Cambridgeshire. It aims to inform and empower young people by offering a website which offers information on learning options and choices; Jobs, training and volunteering and life issues. plus a voice in the community.
Youth Support Service
We do this by:
- involving young people in having a voice about every aspect of services provided for them, especially those young people who need us most
- working in partnership with all who work with young people at a local level
- assessing the local needs so that we put resources in the right places
- undertaking equality impact assessments to ensure that the most vulnerable and disadvantaged have appropriate access and support
- ensuring that our priorities are targeted at meeting the needs of those young people who have the most complex issues such as our looked after children, young offenders, young people with disabilities or special education needs.
Accessing the service
Contact the National Careers Service or phone 0800 100 900 for information and guidance on career choices at all ages.
For information and advice around health and mental health issues, visit Keep Your Head.