The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Against Scams Partnership (CAPASP) is a county-wide partnership of public, private and voluntary sector organisations committed to working together to stop scams and doorstep crime across the county.
Become an Against Scams Partnership supporter
We are delighted to offer you - and your community - the fantastic opportunity to join the growing legion of CAPASP supporters and make a real difference to your residents.
You know your community as well as anyone. You are best placed to make a positive difference to the lives of others within your community, protecting them from the financial and emotional harm of scams.
Becoming a supporter costs nothing yet brings huge rewards. Local councils, community groups, charities, businesses, schools, housing associations and other organisations or individuals can become supporters. You will receive useful information from CAPASP to share with your community. This includes information on the latest scams, or new funding opportunities, for example.
Supporters have access to resources such as posters and leaflets. These include general information on scams and details of local support.
Information about local scams and sources of support can make a real positive impact on people. And if you join us as a supporter we love to celebrate you and the great things you are doing through this website and our social and other media.
So if you are inspired to deliver '5 Simple Steps' to spot scams and stop scams within your community we'd love to welcome you today as an official supporter!
- Postal scams poster - top 5 tips (PDF, 603KB)
- Postal scams poster - top 5 tips, A3 version, suitable for people with visual impairments. (PDF, 450KB)
- Infographic - The Sinister Path of Scam Mail (PDF, 1.23MB)
- Think Jessica poster - scam mail is blackmail (PDF, 734KB)
- Think Jessica poster - sending money to claim a prize (PDF, 636KB)
- Telephone scams poster - top 5 tips (PDF, 979KB)
- Telephone scams poster - top 5 tips, A3 version, suitable for visual impairments (PDF, 836KB)
- Nuisance calls and messages - consumer guide (PDF 1.2MB)
- Nuisance calls and messages - easyread consumer guide (PDF, 934KB)
- Little book of phone scams (PDF, 1MB)
- Courier fraud poster - fraudsters want your PIN and bank card (PDF, 980KB)
- Take a stand against scams - top 10 tips poster (PDF, 419KB)
- Take a stand against scams - top 10 tips, suitable for visual impairments (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Don't let your gran get scammed - poster (PDF, 160KB)
- Think Jessica - Is your loved one snared by scammers? - poster (PDF, 2.34MB)
- Thinking about renting a flat? - poster (PDF, 157KB)
- The Little Book of Big Scams - 3rd Edition (PDF, 2.68MB) Hard copies available - please contact us
- The Little Book of Big Scams - 4th Edition (PDF, 2.5MB)
Contact Charlotte Homent ([email protected]) for more information or to become a supporter.