- Find great fiction, Manga, graphic novels, and CDs.
- Making Space 4 Teens at Huntingdon Library: our new social group for young adults aged 11 – 16, focused on video gaming sessions. Become a member of the group for a chance to challenge your friends on our PlayStation 4s or Wii and have fun at your local library. For more details, please ask at Huntingdon Library.
- Through our online resources you can access dictionaries, encyclopaedias and business information to help with homework and coursework, all on websites you can trust.
Remember: never give out personal details and don't believe everything you read on the Internet! For some really useful advice on staying safe online take a look at Think U Know and Childnet.
- Revision guides are shelved with the adult books on particular subjects. There's a wide range of non-fiction books and popular biographies and leisure interest titles.
- We take on volunteers aged 12-15 in the summer term to help with our annual Summer Reading Challenge. Ask at your local library for details.
- This year we are also offering young people aged 13-24 the opportunity to become a Reading Hack and develop their volunteering experience .
- Get creative and sign up this summer for Imagination, our reading/arts challenge for young people aged 10-18.
Your school will give you advice on what to do after your GCSEs. There are also some really useful websites you can check out for yourself: