What’s in our libraries?
- a wide collection of health books that you can borrow or for use in libraries only.
- display of health related posters and also leaflets for you to take away
- events (e.g. Cancer Information Display, Stroke Awareness, talks etc)
- online resources to search health and medical information via Oxford Reference Online and Credo Reference
- Cambridgeshire County Council- find care and support information and advice website and directory of services
- Safe and Well Cambridgeshire - helps you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier. Now available with information localised for individuals in Cambridgeshire.
- Cambridgeshire.net - find details of local health support initiatives and organisations based in Cambridgeshire, including their forthcoming events.
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Groups
- NHS Choices - search for doctors, dentists, hospitals and other health services in the UK, as well as many other useful health resources. It also features an A-Z of treatments and conditions.
- Patient UK - contains information leaflets on medicines and drugs as well as information on specific illnesses and patient self-help and support groups.