eNewspaper allows you to view and download digital newspapers free of charge.
How to use eNewspapers
To read a eNewspaper at home (from an internet browser):
- visit the Press Reader website
- enter your library barcode (reverse of library card)
- select the newspaper you wish to read
To download a eNewspaper to your device (in libraries only):
- connect to CambWifi
- download the Press Reader app
- launch app and 'select publication'
- select newspaper and 'download'
Features of eNewspaper
- It is free.
- Download newspapers to read offline.
- View local, national and international titles.
- No overdue fees.
- View publication back issues.
Help with eNewspaper
View the Press display user guide for further information.