You can make use of:
- free computer use
- free internet access
- Microsoft applications for word processing, spreadsheet and presentation work
- free WiFi in libraries (except mobile libraries)
- self-service scanning (in selected libraries)
Free unlimited WiFi is available in all libraries except mobile libraries. To use it, you need to:
- enable WiFi and connect to the network called 'CambWifi'
- enter your email address and click 'Get Online'
You will be logged in automatically whenever you are in a CambWifi network location.
Printing facilities are not available through the libraries WiFi network.
Watching TV in libraries
To comply with new TV Licencing regulations that came into effect from 1 September 2016, all libraries hold a TV Licence, allowing customers to watch live TV, on-demand or catch-up TV on devices supplied by the library or devices owned by customers.
Note: This does not apply to Library Access Points (LAPs). Customers will need to ask LAP staff if their premises comply with the new TV Licencing regulations.