Cambridgeshire Libraries offers the following information enquiry services:
- Help with customer enquiries - general to specific information e.g. local information, statistics, government publications, business, maps, council services, etc.
- Guide customers to health information sources online
- Free access to online resources 24/7, accessible using your library card and PIN. Our resources include online dictionaries, encyclopaedias, biographies, British Standards, newspaper archives.
- Provide help and support in how to use our online services
- The following main reference collections, available in hard copy only in Central Library, Cambridge, Ely, Huntingdon, March, St Ives, St Neots and Wisbech:
- Atlases and maps - local and UK Ordnance Survey maps, National and World atlases
- Business directories
- Council papers
- Dictionary - English and other languages
- Government publications e.g. current UK legislation, Parliamentary Debates (Hansard)
- Local phone books - all UK in Central, local ones only in other libraries
- Newspapers, journals and magazines
- Tax and grants handbooks
- Whitaker's Almanack
When you contact us please make sure you give us as much information as possible in order to help you with your enquiry.