EngAGE is a partnership by Cambridgeshire Libraries and Community and Adult Services to develop new and useful opportunities for people over 50 years old. It offers:
- monthly social and information events at local libraries
- basic computer assistance for beginners provided by our Computer Buddies
- new opportunities to volunteer and support your local library
- meeting places for Knit and Natter knitting groups
- venues for some exercise opportunities
Opportunities for you to EngAGE with your Library
These boxes are for loan to community groups and individuals who are using the boxes for non-profit making events.
EngAGE in the afternoon/morning events
These are monthly social and information events held in libraries across the county. Come along to hear an interesting speaker, have a cup of tea, meet new friends and use the library. Everyone is welcome. If you would like to help set up or support a group in your area please contact the EngAGE Project Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org
- One-hour free sessions aimed to help and assist people over 50 years with basic/beginner IT/Computer skills
- Led by volunteer tutors
- Flexible to suit individual needs
You can try a number of online Digital Unite guides to help with basic computer skills before booking a free buddying session.
This service is currently available at the following libraries: