There is a charge to park at the Busway Park & Ride sites in St Ives and Longstanton.
Both Busway Park & Ride car parks are open 24 hours a day, including bank holidays.
Cost of parking
It costs £1 to park for up to 18 hours. You must pay for your parking within 1 hour of arrival. You have up to 1 hour for payment to allow for drop off and pick up of passengers.
Longer stay parking is available
- up to 24 hours is £10
- up to 48 hours is £20
- up to 72 hours is £30
Paying for your parking
You will need to log your vehicle's registration number into the ticket machine. Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANP) cameras are used to check that the parking fee is paid. A receipt is printed by the ticket machine for your records.
The ticket machines accept cash and card and are located close to where you pick up the bus.
Help with paying for your parking
- Take a note of your car's registration number as you will need to enter this into the ticket machine.
- You are not required to display the ticket in your vehicle as the ANP recognitition system will track the parking payment for you.
- Cars that are parked and haven't paid will have a penalty notice issued on them.
- If you need a bus ticket please get this from the bus ticket machine or by cash on the bus
- If you have a Stagecoach or Whippet season ticket or Smartcard you must still pay for parking if you are staying longer than 1 hour.
- Concessionary and Blue Badge holders must also pay for parking if staying longer than 1 hour.
Paying your parking in advance online
You can pay for your parking in advance by using the VivoPark website.
The website will offer you the option of prepaying for your ticket on a one-off basis or set up an account for season tickets or bill per usage as follows.
- Weekly £5
- Four weekly £18
- Pay per usage - billed monthly in arrears. When you use the site more than 20 times in a month the system will automatically calculate your usage and bill you for the four weekly rate instead of the £1 daily rate.
You will also be able to register more than one car to your account and your payment will be taken automatically each time you use a Park & Ride site.