As part of your Blue Badge application, you may be asked to go to an independent mobility assessment. You will be notified of this during the course of your application.
Please note, if you do not complete your application (including booking a mobility assessment if required) within four weeks, your application will be cancelled. Any payments made will not be refunded.
Booking an appointment for an assessment
If you are asked to book an independent assessment, you can book online using the link provided within your email notification or you can call 0345 045 5204. Your appointment will be at one of the five assessment centres below.
- Cambridge City Assessment Centre (Davison House Reception, Brookfields Hospital, Cambridge)
- East Cambridgeshire Assessment Centre (Main Physiotherapy Reception, Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely)
- Fenland Assessment Centre (Wendreda Unit, Doddington Hospital, March)
- Huntingdonshire assessment Centre (Community Rehabilitation, Oaktree Medical Practice, Huntingdon)
- South Cambridgeshire Assessment Centre (Monkfield Medical Centre, Sackville House, Great Cambourne)