As part of your Blue Badge application you may be asked to attend an independent mobility assessment. You will be notified of this in writing during the course of your application.
Booking an appointment for an assessment
When you receive a letter asking you to attend an independent mobility assessment, you will need to arrange an appointment for the assessment by calling 0345 045 1368. Your appointment will be at one of the 5 assessment centres below.
- Cambridge City Assessment Centre (Davison House Reception, Brookfields Hospital, Cambridge)
- East Cambridgeshire Assessment Centre (Main Physiotherapy Reception, Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely)
- Fenland Assessment Centre (Wendreda Unit, Doddington Hospital, March)
- Huntingdonshire assessment Centre (Community Rehabilitation, Oaktree Medical Practice, Huntingdon)
- South Cambridgeshire Assessment Centre (Monkfield Medical Centre, Sackville House, Great Cambourne)