As part of your Blue Badge application, you may be asked to go to an Independent Assessment (IMA). A healthcare professional will look at your ability to carry out a range of mobility activities. You will be notified of this during the course of your application.
Please note, if you do not complete your application (including booking an IMA if required) within 4 weeks, your application will be cancelled. Any payments made will not be refunded.
Booking an appointment for an assessment
If you are asked to book an IMA, you can book online using the link provided within your email notification or you can call 0345 045 5204. Your appointment will be at one of the assessment centres below.
- Cambridge City IMA Centre (Davison House Reception, Brookfields Hospital, Cambridge)
- East Cambridgeshire IMA Centre (Cottages Waiting Area, Princess of Wales Hospital, Ely)
- Fenland IMA Centre (Wendreda Unit, Doddington Hospital, March)
- Huntingdonshire IMA Centre (Community Rehabilitation, Oaktree Medical Practice, Huntingdon)
- South Cambridgeshire IMA Centre (Monkfield Medical Centre, Sackville House, Great Cambourne)