The County Council places great emphasis on improving road users' skill levels to improve safety on the county's roads.
Bespoke Driver Training
3 hour training workshops tailored to business’s needs. The workshops cover:
- safer drivers
- safer journeys
- safer vehicles
- any specific topics important to you
From £50 per person (based on a minimum of 10).
Bespoke packages including practical driver coaching are also available on request.
MiDAS minibus training
- Standard course fee - £110 per driver
- Accessible course fee – £210 per driver
- Accessible upgrade fee - £110 per driver
Lower rates are available for group minibus training. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Contact [email protected] for bespoke driver and minibus training.
Resource hire (half/full day)
- Crash Car Simulator - £350/£495
- Calorie Gallery/Carbometer/Batak Wall - £275/£395
- Reaction timers/Big Board Games/Carbon weights - £90/£150
Additional charge for out of county venues of £0.45 per mile from the county boundary. All prices are exclusive of VAT.
Contact [email protected] for resource hire.
National Driver Offender Retraining Schemes
Drivers who have been referred by the Police to the National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS), can book the course online in Cambridgeshire with AA DriveTech, or by calling 0845 070 3609.