Highway Asset Management
To make best use of budgets, an asset management approach is being used to provide the best value for maintaining Cambridgeshire's highways. Further details can be found in the documents below.
Size: 41.53 KB File format: pdf
Size: 152.34 KB File format: pdf
Size: 1.84 MB File format: pdf
Highway Capital Maintenance Programme
Below is the Highway Capital Maintenance Programme, which forms part of the Highway Operational Standards, (Appendix M). This forward works programme will be revised and re published following any approved changes to the programme.
Pothole Action Fund
National Productivity Investment Fund
The County Council has been allocated £2.9m from the Department for Transport as part of the National Productivity Investment Fund. These funds will be spent in financial year 2017-18 on the following schemes:
- An active traffic management solution for Huntingdon town centre
- A good quality footway and cycleway link alongside the A10, through the village of Harston
- Enhanced maintenance of a section of the A10, including upgrading traffic signals to improve traffic flows and ease congestion at the London Road junction at Harston
- Enhanced maintenance of sections of the A505, including upgrading traffic signals to improve traffic flows at key junctions
- Provision of a cycleway on the A1123 between Bluntisham and Earith