A booking system has been introduced to help reduce queues and waiting times due to Covid-19 related measures on sites.
Please read the following information before booking to visit a site.
Who needs to book?
- Vehicles and trailers requiring e-permits at any site
- All vehicles at Alconbury, Bluntisham, Milton, St Neots or Thriplow sites
- Do not attend if you should be self-isolating for Covid-19 or suspect you may have it
- Do not bring waste that you suspect might be infected with Covid-19. Follow disposal advice and dispose through household refuse collections
- Vehicle registrations will be checked and those without bookings will be turned away
- Book the correct option for vehicles that do or do not require permits. Vehicles requiring permits booked as not requiring permits will be turned away due to the extra time required to unload
- Bookings are limited to one per vehicle each week to allow fair access to all. Additional bookings will be cancelled without warning and vehicles turned away
- Access is limited to Cambridgeshire residents, please bring proof of address
- Bookings are for essential disposal of waste. If possible, please wait until demand reduces
- Arrive 15 minutes before your booking time and join the queue. Your time is not guaranteed, but as long as you enter the site before it closes you will be allowed to unload
- A maximum of two adults are allowed out of a vehicle, children must remain in the vehicle
- Site staff are unable to help unload. If you need assistance please bring an adult with you
- Sites are currently unable to accept textiles, shoes or paint
- All conditions relating to site rules continue to apply
- Bookings should be completed online where possible, but if you do not have computer access, telephone 0345 045 5207
Vehicles requiring e-permits only
- Please have an e-permit in place before booking a visit. See our e-permit scheme page for more information. Permits will be checked and visits deducted
- All rules relating to the e-permit scheme continue to apply, including the total allowance of 12 visits per year
- Vehicles requiring permits will not be allowed to tow trailers due to limited space on site
- Booking slots are released 14 days in advance
- Bookings close one full day in advance (two days for Sundays) to allow preparation of lists
- Only green booking slots are available. Grey means fully booked or bookings have closed. If no available slots are shown, use the double arrow to the right of the screen to move to the following week.
Book a time slot
To cancel a booking, go to https://cambridgeshire.bookinglive.com/myaccount and use the `My Orders tab’ to cancel your booking
Telephone: 0345 045 5207