Updates and information for people who use services, carers, all employees of social care services, social care professionals, voluntary organisations, and community groups.
Four role-play videos performed by members of the VoiceAbility Learning Disability Parliament and supported by Granta Housing, the Open Out scheme and Cambridgeshire County Council Adult Safeguarding Team. The role plays depict different scenarios that could indicate abuse. These can be used as a raising awareness resource when working with frontline staff or with people who use services.
- Action on elder abuse
- Cambridgeshire police
- Cambridgeshire Local Safeguarding Children Board
- Local Government Association knowledge hub
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards: Information, training, resources and newsletters
- Adult safeguarding training for practitioners
- Adult safeguarding policies and procedures
- Safeguarding vulnerable people from radicalisation