Adult social care forum
The Forum discusses issues in relation to care and support services in Cambridgeshire. It collates views from the partnership boards and other participation bodies, identifies common themes and issues, shares good practice, and takes action as appropriate. The Forum meets every two months and is able to influence and make recommendations to the Adults and Safeguarding Directorate Senior Management Team.
The adult social care forum is made up of representatives from:
- The five partnership boards
- SUN Network
- The Speak Out Council
- Counting Every Adult co-production group
- Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Council staff
Partnership boards support and improve social care practice in Cambridgeshire. There are five partnership boards, which are coordinated and supported by Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Peterborough on behalf of the Council. They are:
- Older People’s Partnership Board
- Carers Partnership Board
- Learning Disability Partnership Board
- Physical Disability Partnership Board
- Sensory Impairment Partnership Board
For further information about the partnership boards, please visit the Healthwatch Cambridgeshire and Peterborough website.