Online forms: Post 16 transport application form
This form has a maximum of 11 pages
Post 16 transport application 2016/2017
Use this form to apply for post 16 education transport for post 16 centres within Cambridgeshire only for the academic year 2016/2017.
Please do not use this form if you are attending Peterborough Regional College or Huntingdon Regional College. These Schools manage their own transport applications and you should apply directly to them.
Complete this form if the student is of compulsory school age but under 19 on 31 August 2016 or on a course of further education which started before they reached the age of 19.
A separate form is required for each student.
Applications are usually processed within 10 working days. However, to ensure the student transport pass is available for the beginning of the new academic year, please ensure that the application is submitted to the Local Authority (LA) as soon as possible.
All applications for post-16 transport assistance will be assessed on the individual's circumstances including the course applied for, distance from home address and the availability of a route.
The nearest appropriate post-16 centre (NAC) is defined as the school or college that:
- regardless of county boundaries is nearest to the student's family home
- and/or where appropriate, named by the LA as the school/college catchment for the student's family address
- and offers the main essentials of the course required by the student, both in terms of type and level with regard to higher education and/or careers outcomes
- You must allow 10 working days for the application to be processed.
- Incomplete/incorrect information submitted will result in the application being rejected.
- your debit or credit card to make payment (if applicable)
- a passport sized photograph (in JPEG format) that must comply with the government's passport photo requirements
- your benefit documents or NAC refusal letter (electronic copy, if applicable)
- a letter from your social worker confirming your LAC (Looked After Child) status (electronic copy, if applicable)
- your email address, as we will use this to communicate with you concerning your application
By proceeding with this form you are indicating your acceptance and confirmation of our terms and conditions and you accept that any personal information you provide will be processed in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998. The information may be used by the student's school or college.
Please refer to the contact us webpage if you need help completing this form.