St Neots Library Library
The library will close at 1pm on Tuesday 24 December 2019 and re-open on Thursday 2 January 2020.
|Monday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||1.30pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Friday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Saturday||9.30am - 4pm|
Facilities and Equipment
- Car park
One disabled parking bay outside front door. Nearby long-stay pay-and-display car parks in Priory Lane. Short-term (3 hours) pay-and-display in Waitrose car park, 50 metres, and Market Square (not Thursday). Pay-and-display Riverside car park over bridge (short stay up to 2 hours and long stay up to 23 hours)
- Public transport
Market Square 200 yards. Railway Station one mile.
Check bus timetable
Restricted access to first floor. Members of staff are happy to offer assistance in collecting items from the first floor.
- Autism friendly guide
With disability access
A4 self-service black and white
A4 black and white, and colour
- Book a computer online
- Free WiFi
You don't need to have a library card to use this service
Vending machine with a range of quality hot drinks.
- Library Presents - Bringing arts activities to libraries across Cambridgeshire
- St Neots Local History Society reference collection of books journals and manuscripts
- Search for Rhymetime and Storytime on Cambridgeshire Online Directory
- Youth Support Service
- Friends of St Neots Library
- Meeting rooms for hire in this library