Wisbech Library Library
The library will close at 1pm on Tuesday 24 December 2019 and re-open on Thursday 2 January 2020.
|Monday||9.30am - 1pm|
|Tuesday||9.30am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||9.30am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9.30am - 5pm|
9.30am - 5pm
|Saturday||9.30 am - 4pm|
Facilities and Equipment
- Car parking
Parking is available for 2 hours in The Crescent, with two disabled car parking spaces outside the library. Otherwise please use nearby free public car parks
- Public transport
The Horsefair bus station is 350 metres away (less than 10 minutes walk).
Check bus timetable
Wheelchair-friendly and fully accessible for all. Lift available
With disabled access
Available on the ground floor
Self-service A3/A4 black and white, and colour
A4 black and white, and colour
- Information points
Situated on both ground and first floors
- Book a computer online
Two readers available on first floor, with printing facilities. May be pre-booked
- Free WiFi
Vending machine with a range of quality hot drinks.
- Library Presents - Bringing arts activities to libraries across Cambridgeshire
- Search for Rhymetime and Storytime on Cambridgeshire Online Directory
- Learning Centre
- Fenland Collection
- The Fenland Family History Society - available twice a month in Wisbech Library to assist with genealogy research. Please ask staff for details.
- Meeting rooms for hire in this library
- Wisbech LibraryFriends - Email: [email protected]