Cambridgeshire County Council homepage
Could you be a foster carer?
We're looking for more people to join our growing team of foster carers. If you have space in your life to help a local child call us today on 0800 052 0078 or visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/fostering
We are looking for people:
- in work, unemployed or retired
- married, single or living with a partner, same sex couples
- from all ethnic origins
- who may or may not have children of their own
- who can offer a safe, stable and loving home environment
For many children and young people being in care can be a very stressful and uncertain time, but your help and support could make all the difference and really change their life.
- Decision on Enterprise Centre proposals referred back to Highways and Community Infrastructure Committee
- Council all ears over new mental health plan
- Pension Board members needed
- Fireworks offender banged to rights
- The Home Front