Events and activities will take place this summer to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the end of WWIIRead more » More news
Cambridgeshire County Council homepage
Could you be a foster carer?
We're looking for more people to join our growing team of foster carers. If you have space in your life to help a local child call us today on 0800 052 0078 or visit www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/fostering
We are looking for people:
- in work, unemployed or retired
- married, single or living with a partner, same sex couples
- from all ethnic origins
- who may or may not have children of their own
- who can offer a safe, stable and loving home environment
For many children and young people being in care can be a very stressful and uncertain time, but your help and support could make all the difference and really change their life.
The temperature is forecast to drop over the next few days. Here's some simple tips to stay warm and well during the cold snapRead more » More news
- The Home Front
- Life saving advice for elderly and vulnerable in the expected cold weather
- Pet lovers need to be aware of a change in law making it illegal to import puppies less than 15 weeks old.
- Could you save money on your energy bills
- Are you eligible for free childcare?