A friendship organisation for adults 18+ who have additional needs (autism, anxiety, learning disabilities and difficulties and other conditions). Offering social opportunities in the local community like running, going to the pub, cinema and more. Surround yourself with lovely people and build trusted friendships. If a romantic connection is made, we support this to develop in a positive way.
Safe Soulmates is not-for-profit organisation established in February 2019 thanks to National Lottery funding. Our mission is to reduce isolation, loneliness and keep people safe when looking for friendships. Working closely with Dhiverse to offer education and guidance around relationships.
Website Contact Form - www.safesoulmate.org.uk
Email - email@example.com
Telephone Vicky Baddeley 07935866219/Christine O'Neil 07493542963
- Monday:9am – 5pm
- Friday:9am – 5pm
- Opening Notes:
- Safe Soulmates is run by volunteers on a Monday and Friday. Social events vary through the month.
- Cost: £60 for the year
- Age range: 18 - 99+
Last updated on: 14 August 2020
- Clubs and groups
- Entertainment leisure and hobbies
- Health and wellbeing
- Disabilities impairments and learning difficulties
- Getting out and about
- Life events and relationships
- Social emotional and mental health
- Social life and friendships
- Staying safe
- Activities and events
- Local Offer (special educational needs and disabilities ages 0-25)
- Volunteering / community support